Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Roll Call

In an effort to organize my life, I mentioned last week that I'm going to take a stab at a sem-organized blogging schedule. This way, I won't get so overwhelmed by all of the great goodies to share...and you'll know a little more of what to expect from Heaven Sown on a daily basis. Yes, I'll still continue to post ideas related to baby stuff, inspiring nuggets, and wedding tidbits...just a little more orderly.
So, here's how I think it'll work.
Again, bear with me...I'm a work in progress.
Mondays: G&As (goals and accomplishments
Tuesdays: Trends & Testimonials
Wednesdays: Words to Inspire
Thursdays: Still Thankful Thursdays
Fridays: Fabulous Finds
Oh, and if you see any trends that you'd like to see more of, post a comment or send an email and I'll be sure to oblige!

No comments: