Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: Cyberspace Love and Grace


Ya know, I am a firm believer in learning from others. For one main reason:


I truly believe people cross my path so that I may learn something without having to actually go THRU a process.

Granted, some lessons I'll have to learn after a few iterations, let's be real...BUT, there are several others, I'd rather not have to learn the hard way.
Agreed?
...which brings me to today's Thankful Thursdays post. Call me a worrywart of a wife, a pessimistic planner, or a controlling quibbler, but there are a few blogs that I've followed quite fondly who've been there to share insight on helpful topics such as marriage, finances, entrepreneurship, and motherhood. Today, I am grateful for them.
I'm grateful for other women out there who share tips for how they keep everything together while busting at the seams.
Sure, we all know that there's no map that tells us exactly how to live our lives...but I sure do appreciate any awe-inspring tips I can get along the way!
One undertone that I like in all of these words of wisdom?

In their own little way they manage to share their insight on the love and grace of God and how just a smidgen of both make a difference in their everyday life. How that inspires me, I can't even quantitatively express, but I'm grateful that someone stops long enough to share His grace that I may stop long enough to realize I'm getting the same measure on a daily basis!!
Allow me to share a few of these inspirers with you:
MoneySavingMom : an upbeat and encouraging blog dedicated to helping you find great deals, stretch your hard-earned dollars, and live on less than you make so you can save more and give more.

HomeSpunThreads: Here you'll meet a wife to her high school sweet heart and the man of her dreams. She is Momma to 3 boys (9,5,3) who are the light of my life. She is a warrior for Christ and she LOVES Him above all else. She is also a long time crafter with a sewing niche, organizer, nester, couponer, baker, reader, teacher, student, thrift store shopper and lover of giving old things a new purpose.
I ❤ Organizing: Jen, another mom of 3 boys battles the everyday crazies while organizing her space and inadvertently, mine. :)


Photo Credit: HomeSpun Threads

No comments: