Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Color Me Bad...

Ms Janie over at The Bride's Cafe recently posted about Brides.com's "Color School"...and all we can say is WOW! If you're still debating over your big-day hues, you've gotta take a peak at what the Bride's.com team has put together just.for.you!
We absolutely love palettes that allow colors to play off of each other...showcasing the boldness of its neighboring hue while playing hide and seek...playing on shades in the same family seems to offer an incredible range of depth for any display! Maybe I'm just partial because when I was a little girl, I had to have the largest box that Crayola offered so that when I colored, I could add "dimension" to my Strawberry Shortcake and Smurfette coloring books. Go ahead, call me weird. Anyway, you can't deny the beauty of these palettes...
Chartreuse, Lime, and Forest Green

Beige and Powder Blue

Peach, Salmon, and Perfected Pink

Violet, Eggplant, and Navy

No comments: