Wednesday, May 4, 2011

As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!



This baby shower brunch is to die for, especially if you love Robert Munsch and Sheila McGraw's, "Love You Forever" kiddie book. I think, as a matter of fact,I know, I loved this book the moment I heard it.

When was that, you may ask? ...when my oldest son's kindergarten teacher honored the moms for Mother's Day with the children reciting the key phrases in this heartwarming book.

Talk about being moved to tears? :)

Eh hem, fast forward to this week when this oh-so-charming brunch graced me with its presence.
From the adorable brunch menu including tiny syrup-filled glasses topped with french toast triangles, maple glazed bacon skewers and assorted mini quiches to “milk bottles” filled with milk & oj, this party left no detail overlooked!

Want more glorious details, see for yourself...there are more adorable ideas to tickle your fancy!



...and know any mommies or mommies-to-be?...this book would be a great addition to their library!



...and a big thanks to Hostess with the Mostess for sharing yet another charming event!

No comments: